Data Scientist Internship
Beintoo, one of the most innovative ad tech companies in Italy, is looking for a Data Scientist Internship to be based in the Milan, Italy office. As Data Scientist, you will join the Product Tech Team and contribute in the extraction of insights from data. The ideal candidate has a strong interest in numbers, data analysis, machine learning.
What you’ll do
- Work with the Product Tech Team to provide complete solutions to business problems using data mining techniques, statistics and data analysis
- Work on our Location Intelligence algorithms, dashboards and data visualization
- Work on large datasets using cutting-edge technologies
- Automate procedures and algorithms
- Design, develop and evaluate innovative models for predictive learning, working together with the team
- Level of Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (STEM fields)
- Area of focus: data science, computer science, physics, mathematics, statistics
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to use relational databases and knowledge of the SQL language
- Proficiency in at least one programming language (Python, Matlab, C++, R)
- Curiosity and passion for data science and algorithms
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Solid knowledge of Python
- Familiarity with Machine Learning frameworks (Scikit-learn, Keras, TensorFlow, Prophet, fast.ai) and numerical computing libraries (NumPy, Pandas, Dask, SciPy)
- Understanding of the basics of Big Data and Cloud Computing
- GIT experience
The candidate will be required to solve a fairly simple real life assignment that shows her/his hands on programming skills, conducting some data wrangling on a remote system in his language of choice between R and Python.
Beintoo will offer you an amazing historical office in Largo Richini, Milan, an exciting team and tons of opportunities to innovate and bring value in the company.
Email your CV to email@example.com