Beintoo is hiring a skilled and strongly motivated Data Scientist to join the product team as Head of Data Science, leading the development of the location intelligence platform and data visualization tools. While working on long-term projects, you will be responsible for everything from data exploration and initial prototyping to deployment of data driven production code, supported by data science and product development team.
As Head of Data Science you will conduct advanced location data analysis resulting in highly complex algorithms, modeling and resolving real complex business problems.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will propose innovative ways to look at different business scenarios with an immediate impact on beintoo business process and decisions.
- 5+ years of experience as data scientist or data engineer
- bachelor degree in a STEM field
- proficiency in Python and C++
- proficiency in SQL
- proficiency in mathematics and statistics
- good knowledge of Linux
- good data wrangling skills (R, or Python Pandas, Numpy)
- basic knowledge of R
- knowledge and interest in open source environments and command line tools (Git, Build systems)
- experience with geospatial or mapping technologies
- understanding of the basics of Big Data and Cloud Computing
- experience with system/network architecture and Agile practices is a plus
The candidate will be required to solve a fairly simple real life assignment that shows her/his hands on programming skills, conducting some data wrangling on a remote system in his language of choice between R and Python.