Beintoo is hiring a strongly motivated Software Engineer to join the data team, working on our location intelligence algorithms, database and dashboards. He/she will work on team-wide projects but also need to be able to adjust his/her own place to the requirements of the other business units.
- 3-5 year of experience as Data Engineer/Programmer
- Bachelor degree in a STEM field and proficiency in mathematics/statistics
- Proficiency in at least 2 programming languages among R, Python, Matlab, C++
- Knowledge and interest in open source environments and command line tools (Git, Build systems)
- Good knowledge of Linux Operating Systems and AWS environment
- Good data wrangling skills (R, or Python Pandas, Numpy)
- Proficiency in SQL
- Understanding of the basics of Big Data and Cloud Computing
- Experience with system/network architecture and Agile practices is a plus
The candidate will be required to solve a fairly simple real life assignment that shows her/his hands on programming skills, conducting some data wrangling on a remote system in his language of choice between R and Python.