Advertising Operations Manager
Your daily job will include:
- creation of campaigns on several DSPs and media buying platforms
- monitoring and optimization of the performance of campaigns
- generating post-campaign and attribution reports
- keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- critical thinking and problem solving skills
- statistical and data modelling knowledge
- strong analytical skills, detail oriented
- at least 2 years in the programmatic advertising industry
- English mandatory, Spanish and German are a plus
We expect you to work independently with little supervision, to be a resourceful problem solver and to enjoy & effectively build relationships with internal & external contacts. We want you to collaborate and work cross-functionally, with the ability to adapt and operate effectively in fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
We need you to have a positive attitude and ability to work under tight time restrictions.
Our Milan office is based in an amazing historical building in Largo Richini, a few minutes walking distance from the Duomo. The Madrid office is in Gran Via, facing Grassi building.
If you meet our expectations, we offer you a competitive salary and a bonus schema based on quantitative KPIs, ticket restaurants, training courses and everything you need to outperform your goals.